Stone Town Activities
Activity Duration: 1/2 day to full day for each activity
Location: Stone Town
- Spice Farm Tour (very popular)
- Stone Town Tour with Museum Visits
- Jozani Forest (red colobus monkeys)
- Visit Changuu Island’s Giant Tortoises
- Swimming with dolphins (Kizimkazi)
- Safari Blue (Fumba)
- Wander alone & get lost among the maze of narrow streets
Share this page with others!
Why Choose A2T?
After living in Tanzania for 2 years as a Peace Corps Volunteer (1993-95), Brian Singer started Project Zawadi, a non-profit organization to support children's education. Using his business background and local connections he and his wife, Karen, joined forces with Michael to start Access 2 Tanzania. Brian and Karen and the US staff (many Returned Peace Corps Volunteers) assist customers with pre-travel decisions and planning while Michael and the Tanzania team take care of all the in-country logistics.
- About Us
- Places 2 Go
- Things 2 Do
- People 2 Meet
- Planning Tools